Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sincerest Apologies

I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies for not being around lately. Its been pretty hectic getting shit straight after the incident with my son. He is doing great now, with the exception of having to have surgery on one of his knees. I'd rather be talking to a surgeon than the undertaker so I'm happy. The sorry piece of shit that ran over him is sitting in jail, facing attempted first degree murder charges, so that makes me happy too. Of course that fucker didn't have insurance either, so I'm not looking forward to figuring out how to pay the medical bills for this senseless bullshit. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Speaking of sincere apologies, the sack of shit that blew up the Boston Marathon got the death penalty today, and issued his own half assed apology.  I hope that little piece of shit enjoys eternity roasting in the lower bowels of hades. Fuck you Tsarnaev, and the goat you rode in on.

1 comment:

  1. He should be given the choice between paying you, and euthanasia. Bet he'd find the money.

    ReplyDelete