Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ooooh. Dats sca-wee!

Reggie "Body Man" Love has a new book out called "Power Forward: My Presidential Education".  Of course, it reminded me of a line from Young Guns...

You look like the kind that likes educatin' young boys.

I'm sure Reggie learned a lot from Barry, but the thing I'm going to here is this article on Yahoo Finance, about what it's like when Barry gets mad.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-president-obama-gets-mad-110000693.html

I actually tried to read the whole thing, but wound up skimming it because I just couldn't quit laughing at the thought of anybody being intimidated by Barrack Hussein Obama.  Reggie gave numerous examples of times he fucked up and Barry got angwy with him.  I'm relatively certain that Reggie figured out a way to make it up to him.  Anyhow, I just thought I'd share with you, so you can see for yourself what a nitpicky little bitch our pResident is.  Try to control your fear as you imagine yourselves facing the wrath.


Personally, I would have found Reggie's story much more credible if he woulda said Mooch scared the shit out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment