Monday, July 29, 2013

Bam, just like that, the weekend's over!

Man my weekend flew by.  I got a lot done, and a lot more to take care of in the next day or two.  I know you guys don't know this yet, but one of my "hobbies" includes being an Assistant H.S. football coach.  Two a days start here next Monday, and I am so stoked about the season starting I can't wait.  Anyhow, here's my nine new little amigos and amigas that made my weekend fly by.  All registered Siberians with ass kicking pedigrees.  Later.

4 comments:

  1. Yay football :) My oldest son is in 9th grade football and he loves it. 2 a days start next Monday here also. This week is football camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just keep pacing out onto that field and breathing deeeeep. 5 days and counting.

      Delete
  2. HUGE football fan. Think that's really cool, but oh my goodness....puppies!!!!! You have been upstaged by fluffballs. Never work with kids or animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it. Now I have A. a job, B. my own business, C. Chamber of Commerce, D. Coaching HS football, and E. 9 little puppies to take care of.

    I don't know what to do with all my spare time.

    ReplyDelete