Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gotta start somewhere

   I have been standing on the sidelines long enough.  I have been posting some comments on my facebook page, but I think its time to jump in to the deeper end of the pool (besides, my facebook page was for business and my boss/wife thinks its probably a better idea not to get too political on the business site).

   I am a conservative, non-guilty white male, living in the Land of Enchantment.  I own my own business, and am a proud supporter of the 2nd Amendment.  The business that I own is a coffee shop, which is where the name of the blog, as well as my screen name come from.  I have been reading conservative blogs for quite some time now, and I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, so to speak.  On a pretty much daily basis, I read Zip, Pissed, Angel and Wirecutter just to name a few.

   This being my first post, I doubt highly that anyone will read it, but like the title says:  "You gotta start somewhere".  See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Bean Burner.
    Terry in Corrales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :).. I just noticed some traffic from you so I'm linking you to the sidebar.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcomes and the links.

    ReplyDelete