Monday, December 16, 2013

My sincerest apologies

I know that I have been remiss in posting daily, like I'm supposed to do if I expect people to actually read my stuff.  However, I have, up until recently, had a good reason.  You see, Old Beanburner here is quite a busy man.  I have a regular job that I keep to help pay a few bills, but mostly so I have insurance (for now, anyhow), and I am also a small business owner.  My wife and I own a business, that she primarily handles, but that also requires a great deal of my attention (it's a coffee shop, and if ya didn't already know, I really am a bean burner.  I do all of the roasting for our little shop that Barry did not fucking build).  That, in and of itself, does not excuse me from posting, so I had to add just one more tiny iron to the fire.  I am also an assistant football coach for the high school here in my town, and we just finished a 12 and 1 season, winning the first ever state championship title here.

I'm really not making excuses.  I just wanted to brag a little.

Fuck you Barry.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Well I was going to yell at you about that.But those seem like good reasons for slacking just don't let it happen again:)Oh and congrats on the championship good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...at least not until we defend the title next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud...state champions...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the madness.

      Delete