Sunday, August 31, 2014

Prepping PSA

I know I'm a long ways behind the curve on "enlarging my pantry", so if you already have this in your supplies then, by all means, carry on.  If not, I suppose you can thank me later.


Coffee.

If you can't tell by the nickname, this is kinda what I do.  It's one thing I can honestly say I shouldn't run out of for a while, and as an added bonus, I don't have to drink crap.

If you're interested in making sure you got yours when the time comes, hit me up here

https://www.facebook.com/crossroadscoffee?ref=hl

or leave your mark below.

1 comment:

  1. The issue with coffee is it has oils....they go rancid over time. The only way to store it for really long time frames is freezing it and even then it will not taste as well. Store as whole beans will last longer but it doesn't last forever like rice sugar etc.

    ReplyDelete