Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back in Business Again!

I know I've probably not hit very many MIA lists, but I am back, for those of you that missed me.  I was just about as busy as a one legged cat covering two piles of shit.

I have no idea what possessed me to do so, but I actually ran for Sheriff.  I got my ass whupped, but I guess its an experience I can cross off the bucket list, or whatever.  I live in a small town in a small county, and I've only been here for 7 years, so I still have that "outsider" label.  Took 30 percent of the vote, so I guess that aint too bad.

Somewhere in the process of losing the election, I tore my miniscus, so I have now had my third scope.  It's a good thing I like my doc.  We spend a lot of quality time together.

Anyhow, I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I have a very special "FUCK YOU" to the people at Vox.  You stupid sunsabitches need to take a fucking civics class and figure out WHY the House and Senate are set up the way they are before you open your cock traps complaining about it.  No, seriously,...FUCK YOU, from a small state resident that is very happy that states like Kommiefornia and New York don't rule every inch of this country.

Sincerely,

Beanburner

PS.  Fuck you too Barry

6 comments:

  1. Good to know where I can find you, didn't know you were a blogger as well. Very cool, I'm putting you on my blogroll! Love your post, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the add, I'll make sure to return the favor, just in case anybody ever actually reads mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I wasn't really too far away, I read all my bloglist pretty much every day, I just couldn't find a lot of time to write.

      Delete
  4. We read your blog - would have been cool to have your thoughts during your run for sheriff; that must have been an interesting experience.

    As for as that run; let me see if I have this right, against an incumbent, beign the new guy in town; you convinced 30% of the people you still had the stuff it took to be Sheriff?

    And you count that as failure ? Dude, get a grip. That is an incredible success. Strongly you look up the rates at which first time candidates for any office get votes. you'll be shocked and very pleased.

    Excellent work.

    Bob S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the vote of confidence. The guy I ran against has not only been with the Sheriffs Office here for 20 years, but he was born and raised here and this is a very rural county. Hell, his family has a road named after them. As for my thoughts....some days if I had typed them out here I would have been stuck with one of those "adult themes" warnings like Soylent has.

      Delete