Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kid Rock Causes Liberal Tears

Ted Nugent posted a picture the other day on his FB page, showing Kid Rock posing with a mountain lion that he had shot and killed.  Of course, the comments section for that photo blew smooth the fuck up, with all kinds of liberal bed wetters crying about the poor, defenseless kitty and all that other shit.

First, I can only imagine why any liberal candy ass would follow Uncle Ted''s page.  It wouldn't have anything to do with waiting for something, anything, to snivel about, would it?

Second, I am insanely jealous.  I have been hunting in the western United States my entire life, and I've never gotten a shot at a cat.  I will get my chance someday.

Anyhow, here's the pic and the link.  Bon appetite, amigos y amigas!

https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/photos/pcb.10152638765802297/10152638759717297/?type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment