Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Behind Door #3, the Junior Senator from Texas

   I just took a look at my favorite source for "news", yahoo of course.  I read the following story almost immediately after reading about how Pantsuits is destroying Choo Choo in make believe fairy dust polls.  It talks a little about why the GOP should take a look at Ted Cruz for Prez next go round.

http://news.yahoo.com/commentary-ted-cruz-merits-look-president-2016-172200076.html

   I know Ted aint perfect, but his flaws seem to be less ridiculously overwhelming than the other options.  In fact, from what I have seen of him, I like him.  I really like the fact that he took time out of his busy schedule to lay a verbal beatdown on Harry Reid.  I could watch this video over and over, because the laughs I get are quite simply adding years to my life.  I think Cruz needs to put stuff out like this every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZMhtff6-KSs

   So, as of today, I'm backing Cruz for Prez, until Ronnie comes back from the grave.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, he is not a "natural born" citizen. He was born in Canada and his parents were probably Canadian nationals.

    If these type of people want to help the country, they will disqualify themselves and lead in other ways or seek an office for which they are constitutionally eligible.

    And if real citizens are complaining about the lack of constitutional government, why would they want to elect an unconstitutional candidate?

    ReplyDelete