Monday, July 22, 2013

NSA replaces Rockwell. I always feel like, somebody's watchin meeeeeeeeeee.

   The more of my posts you read, the more you will come to realize exactly how much I love yahoo.  Seriously, if it weren't for yahoo, half of the stupid shit I make fun of would disappear from the interwebs.  I scour yahoo daily, because I know, deep in my heart of hearts, if I want something amazingly stoopid (with two O's), yahoo will have it.

   With that being said, I have found today's gem, although it actually led me to a cohesive thought instead of the mind numbing blather normally associated with yahoo.  I just read a story about how every day people are taking another look at exactly what they do on the internet, specifically when it comes to social media.

   I have to admit that for the longest time, I refused to have anything to do with social media, like facebook, because I was firmly convinced that the government was spying on us.  Guess I get the last laugh on that one.  After a time though, I started using facebook as a free means of advertisement for my business.   I have been, for quite some, an avid reader of conservative blogs, but I didn't leave  a lot of comments, again because of the fear of government spying.  Now here I am.


   Why the sudden change?  I have the exact opposite view as the people that I just read about.  A view that is shared, I believe, by pretty much every other blogger out there, regardless of which side of the fence they are on.  Instead of letting the government push us into hiding, we need to let them know that we will not be cowed.  Instead of being afraid that the government MIGHT spy on me because of who I friend on facebook, I will proudly stand next to the III percent, because I KNOW the government is going to spy regardless.

   In other words, you are being watched.  You are being tracked.  It doesn't make a tinkers damn if you follow the herd of sheeple or not, you are still being spied upon, and the Super Secret court just approved NSA to continue, even in the face of the enormous public outcry.  Might as well show your spine and stand against them.  If you don't now, when?

5 comments:

  1. Damn right!
    I have been sticking my finger in their eye for seven years now.
    I know for a fact that they have been monitoring what I say for at least six of those seven years so FUCK "EM!

    I give them something to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they haul us off to camp, you think they'll let us make smores?

      Delete
  2. Orange on black (as it shows on the iCrap) is almost impossible to read. For us old guys anyway.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on black is great. Good contrast for these old eyes.
    Many thanks,
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete