Thursday, November 21, 2013

With a Government like this, who needs terrorists?

And the hits just keep on a' rolling for Team Jugears.  Now, it looks like those of us lucky enough to have group insurance plans are only getting by for a few more months before its our turn to get Barrycare rammed up our anal nether-regions.  Take an eyeball at this shit....

"An analysis by the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank, shows the administration anticipates half to two-thirds of small businesses would have policies canceled or be compelled to send workers onto the ObamaCare exchanges. They predict up to 100 million small and large business policies could be canceled next year. "

A hundred million??? How fucking many zero's is that?

By now, it has become painfully obvious to anyone that has a brain that this shitpile stinks to high heaven, and it has got to go.  I read an article that said 97% of Americans want either an overhaul of Obamacare, or to have it completely abolished.  I guess the other 3% have already received waivers from Emperor Barry and it doesn't matter to them.

Just for shits and grins, a hundred million has eight zero's.


Let's put this into perspective, shall we?  The combined 2012 populations of New York (the state), California, and Texas is 83.42 million.  Still got about 20 million more to go.  How many people live in your state?

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the stupid fuckers in DC that voted for this shit.  Harry, Nancy, O'bumble....Thanks.  Thanks a million.

No, thanks a hundred million.

No comments:

Post a Comment